Search This Blog

Sunday 17 April 2011

Starting........... Now!!!

Ok scrapper's my kit arrived on Friday!!!! Gosh was I excited! so excited in fact that I couldn't wait to share the news, so I quickly contacted my family and friends and I have 8 workshops booked in in less than 8 weeks. So inspired by the company I have registered to go to Convention in May, it will be my birthday present, as convention starts the 12th May!!!!! As I have NEVER been to a convention before I am over the moon! It is going to be an amazing experience, so I will be all rev'ed up when I get back with knowledge to pass on to my ladies. 25 days until I fly out, i so can't wait.
Keep watching this space!
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Congratulation shaz .. I can feel your excitement xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aooohhhhh thank you so much Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sharon. I can see great things coming your way.
    xox

    ReplyDelete